UNIUYO 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE (APPLY NOW)
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of
180 to apply for Screening. The Screening Exercise will take place from July 23 – July 25, 2018.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
#Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
(i) The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
(iv) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip